Wednesday, April 9, 2008

more me for now

I guess you may need a little more to keep you interested. Here is the long short of me. I have been a McKee Vocational & Technical High School Graduate, A Nuclear Operator in the United States Navy, A supermarket manager, A Kirby Home Cleaning System salesman, A tile and flooring salesman, a bodega manager, a small retail cellular sales; computer sales & service business owner, An installation technician for CVS Drug stores, IMAC Coordinator for New Jersey & Lead IMAC Coordinator for the US under contract with Hewlett Packard for JPMorgan Chase, a Junior Designer for Consolidated Edison of New York, and currently a Construction Supervisor for Consolidated Edison.



The youngest Steward ever appointed to the board of Shiloh AME Zion Church, an Ordained Deacon in St. Philip's Baptist Church.



I am the father of 6 ranging in age from 17 to 18 months. And another 'daughter' from a previous marriage (she's 22)



I have been to France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Germany, Egypt, The Carribean, and The US Virgin Islands. I have spent time (in the military) in Great Lakes, Il; Orlando, Fl; and Saratoga Springs, NY.

No comments: